Full And Free Download
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Software Downloads - Download For All

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

The Uninvited (ENG/2009) DVDRip

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 100
Datum upisa : 29.04.2010

The Uninvited (ENG/2009) DVDRip Empty
PočaljiNaslov: The Uninvited (ENG/2009) DVDRip   The Uninvited (ENG/2009) DVDRip Icon_minitimeNed Maj 02, 2010 5:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Release Date:January 30th, 2009
Uninvited 2009 | Dvdrip 680 MB
Genre:Horror
Runtime:1 hour 27 minutes

The Uninvited . Good movie. Scary? Not really. Worth seeing? Yes, definitely. But most fans of the original A Tale of Two Sisters will probably hate it. Before watching this I did read the plot. It may have been stupid to do so and it did spoil the movie. But let me tell you, it was still a good experience at the theaters.

The acting was...brilliant. Especially Browning. I really liked the cinematic effect. The cinematographer, Dan Landin, did an excellent job. The lighting was good. The camera angles were good. The sound was also good thanks to the Sound Department.

The Uninvited is very different and unique. It may have a few clichй jumps and scares, but in the end it was really worth seeing. So if you re wanting to see a meaningful movie of vengeance and reality, watch this one. You ll be happy you did.

Download Links

Hotfile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Uploading

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://fullandfree.forumsr.com

The Uninvited (ENG/2009) DVDRip
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1